*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish*
I LOVE to reread books. Apparently, this makes me strange. When I tell others I like to reread, I get blank stares and “Why do you read the same book again when there are so many new things to read?!”. I reread because it’s like talking to an old friend, it’s a comfort food with no calories, it’s a new discovery every time I read it…it’s everything.
I love to reread. I will not be ashamed of it. And here are some of my rereading favorites.
1. Catherine, Called Birdy– Karen Cushman
2. Gone With the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
3. Let It Snow– John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- J.K. Rowling
5. What To Do About Alice?– Barbara Kerley
6. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal– Christopher Moore
7. To Kill a Mockingbird– Harper Lee
8. Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress– Marissa Meyer
9. American Wife– Curtis Sittenfeld
10. Bunnicula– James and Deborah Howe
What do you like to reread?